Hello from New Zealand!
So, internet on the island here is rather tricky, and slow at times, so I will not be able to put up video yet. I will try to get some pictures up later today.
I will also try facebook, because it usually loads media faster than the blog.
It's summer here, I've climbed two volcanic hills/mountains (Mt. Eden, and One Tree Hill, you may know of that second one), been to the beach, had fish'n'chips along the coast and even met a woman from Moscow...O.0
The NZed is a really nice place, it's like western English speaking Europe mixed with a tropical island. Dale and I are heading out to another mountain this morning, then to the hospital to pick up his wife and say hi to his new baby boy.
Pictures soon.
Cheers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Just thought you needed at least one comment, so it is snowing here and I didn't have anything to keep me busy, so decided to send you one comment. Love Ya, Nana B
Post a Comment