Monday, January 12, 2009
A Taste of the Adventure from Korea to NZ
These pictures are from Japan mainly, the last two are about 30 min after arriving in NZ. I have soooo many more pics, but most will make it on Facebook and not here. When in Japan I found a map and decided to check out this small town that was near the airport, here are some of the things I saw. Explanation to come once I get back to Korea. Short version, I saw a market, a temple (that had a fesitval going on, lucky me), and had some sushi alongside a really funny group of people.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Hi Hal, Thought you could use just one comment, so here goes---Love your blog. Love Ya, Nana B
Hi Hal! It's good to see you are still having many adventures and lots of fun:)
Love, Cort
Hi Bubba! Sounds like you are having a grreat time in Asia (i didn't say Korea because you are all over in that area)! Just thought I would comment!
hal I need you to emai me. -dru
Post a Comment